3.30.2011

Tsubota Pearl Lighters

I confess. I smoke. And I know how nasty my bad habit is. I'm planning to quit, but I was just thinking, why not go for chic while I'm still doing it? So, I searched high and low for good-looking accessories, because the best I can do is buy the disposable Bic. Initially, I was going for the popular brand Zippo, but after asking around I discovered another brand that satisfies my love for good design - Tsubota Pearl from Japan.

Just take a look at how sleek these are:




 

And here's a set to indulge my (very bad, tsk tsk) vice:


I swear I'm gonna stop real soon..

1 comment:

  1. why not go for chic while I'm still doing it? I agree! I smoke too, but plan on quitting. I want to be a stylish smoker while I still do, and enjoy it while we can. You have a very good style :)

    ReplyDelete